Friday 4 May 2007

Work at Last!!!

I was having a peaceful nap this afternoon, when I got a call from one of the pharmacists from the place I worked at. To cut a long story short, I'm to work for him tomorrow at this other place, a branch of the pharmacy... and I'll be on my own ... pharmacist-in-charge. I only received my temporary registration number and got myself insured for professional indemnity... must be my lucky day today...


Well I hope that tomorrow I'll be fine on my own... it'll really be a test of my mettle as a registered pharmacist, or maybe I'm just a "P"-licence driver. :P
I've never even been to the suburb before, so getting there in one piece is a great achievement in it's own right.

(Maybe this is the end of my piggying days...)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails