Friday 4 December 2009

High Ambitions

I remember the first post I put up on this blog. Looking back, I can't help but wonder about my journey in life in the past two years. With each year's ups and downs, I plod through again and again, hoping to make sense of this overwhelming ,yet wonderful, journey.

I most definitely ponder about my dedication to this blog, as evident by the number of posts I have made each year. I made a whopping 89 posts in 2007, and it seems that 2009 would not be a big improvement on 2008, not unless I can muster up another bout of blogger's diarrhoea from now until the end of the year, which is, less than thirty days' away? I shall attempt my very best.

This is the very problem of having a full time job, I have very little time to do much else, which is a shame. I have many unfinished projects I really should make a full-hearted attempt to finish them.

Alright, I will. Once I get off the Internet, which, these days, I seem to spend a lot of time on. :P


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails