Friday 25 December 2009

The Plan



Wouldn't it be good to make a business out of a hobby?




That is what I would like to do.




About two or three years ago, I discovered the bead and button shops at Newtown, and bought packets of beads and buttons of all shapes and sizes which caught my fancy. I sewed them onto embroidered skirts, and tote bags, just for fun.




I don't know exactly when I thought of the idea of making bracelets, but I made quite a few for myself and for family and friends. I've had good feedback about the bracelets.




So here's my plan, and I've been thinking about it for a while.

Could I be able to sell hand-made bracelets?

I'd like to try, at the open air markets, such as those at The Rocks, Paddington...




No more just talking about it and not putting thoughts and words into action, I've bought the raw material, and I'm raring to go. I've got some back-up from my sisters (at least one of them to start of with :P) , and I've sold two so far.

So wish me luck, and hopefully in the new year, I can be able to update with promising news. :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails