Sunday 2 December 2007

Recently

I've been doing a lot of things recently...

I've renewed my bracelet project - making bracelets out of ribbons with bead / embroidery patterns. I'm getting better at the designs and the final products look much more presentable.

I've made a hard cover book from scratch... I'll upload the pictures soon... but for the first try, I'd say that it's a pretty decent book.

I've tried two different recipes of tiramisu. The first one, an oven-baked item, although it looked disgusting in presentation, surprisingly tasted good. I've just tried out the second recipe tonight, I'll only know the result tomorrow. ;)

I also cooked clay pot chicken rice tonight for the very first time. It was a bit wet, but it tasted good, much to my surprise.

I've also fallen in love... with life. There are so many things that I have tried, that I have yet to try... I can't wait to wake up every morning to start something new.

Unless, of course, I have to wake up to work. :P


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails