Wednesday 11 July 2007

Hung on Corruption

Death penalty for corruption?

Anything can happen in China.

I wonder if the official would have been sentenced to death if China's international trade and reputation weren't at stake.

I guess someone has to sacrifice to uphold the honour of the country if the USFDA is breathing down one's neck.

Imagine if the entire population of the USA no longer buys toothpastes manufactured in China.

No wonder I have had customers who insist on knowing where certain medications were manufactured in, and refuse to buy products made in China.

Even after I tell them that pharmaceutical companies impose strict quality control measures on the manufacture of medications, regardless of the country they were manufactured in.

After reading this article, I now doubt the validity of my words.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails