Friday 27 July 2007

Aus liebe zum Automobil, Fräulein?

Oh ja...


I am so in love withVolkswagen at the moment...


After watching Goong (hot hot hot Korean series) and seeing Knocked Up at the cinema, I am convinced that Volkswagen and I are destined to be together. So much so that I did some research on the Volkswagen Australian website, and got them to post me some catalogues.


I want to own one of these...

Volkswagen Jetta

Never mind the insignificant detail of not having at least $40,000 at the moment. One could dream, could one not?

Oh ja...

One day (hopefully in the not-too-distant future)...


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

VW waste a lot of petrol, and the services are very expensive (as do most Euro cars). It's fast and very neat (went for a test drive earlier this year but decided...need to save $$ on petrol and services!)

It'd be very nice if you have the money to maintain it..

Yee-chan said...

Yeah *sigh* I know...

Related Posts with Thumbnails