Friday 27 August 2010

I don't

As I was telling J, I don't usually "get it off my chest".

If I really "got it off my chest", I'd land myself in situations which I would kick myself for later.

I still harbour the idealism that deep down inside, people know the difference between right and wrong, what's hurtful to say, and what's not...

Then again, I'm operating on the assumption that people share my beliefs, and know my thoughts and actions...

Sometimes even the people I've known for a very long time don't know what I'm thinking...

Must I be clear about my thoughts, about the things that make me feel bad, or sad? Does it really make situations better just by letting people know how I feel?

I know at this point in time, I don't have the guts to spill my guts... I can only do so through what little anonymity I have through the world wide web.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails