Monday 14 November 2011

Dear you...

It's been ... close to four months since you went away...

I can't say I don't think of you... I do... slowly, it doesn't hurt as much to talk or think about you.

I've been busy...

Pole-dancing is very fun to learn, and challenging, too... I like it. I'm now at the Intermediate One stage, learning to go upside down. I am not going upside down anytime soon, but the instructor said to keep positive. 

The balcony's filled with more plants than before... most are thriving, I'm having problems with one tomato plant, but I'm doing something about it. I've harvested a grand total of two blueberries, which were sweet and juicy. You would have liked it. I've plucked quite a few cherry tomatoes, which you would not have liked. 

I've started to do some HMRs, which means more money on the side, which is always good. 

I'll have to let you know that you were a good stress reliever, just to look at you made me happy. I miss you...  


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails