Tuesday 10 March 2009

The Other

Let me introduce you to Bluey...


Whatcha looking at?


The newest addition of tenants to the apartment.

By far the quietest addition.

Not including the creepy-crawleys, that is.

He loves choy sum, bok choy, carrots, and raisins.

Oh boy, he loves his raisins.


I love picnicking with my best mates, too!


When we brought him home about a month ago, he was a quiet little fellow, so cute and cuddly.

Not anymore.

I have a sneaky feeling that his testicles descended.


I'm still quite metrosexual, you know.


These days, he spends his romp time outside his hutch underneath the couch.

His burrow, my sister calls it.

When he's hungry, and there's nothing in the hutch other than hay, he sits and sulks.


Emo-ing, my sister calls it.


Can't you leave me alone?


'Nuff said.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails